Woodhaven Weekday Preschool
Woodhaven offers a weekday preschool program to families in our church and in our community. Our purpose is to help your child develop social relationships and to provide a happy, educational and safe experience in a Christian environment. Our staff is committed to helping your child grow spiritually, mentally, socially and emotionally.
Woodhaven's Weekday Preschool curriculum is developed by our staff to offer age appropriate activities for each child. Our 2- and 3-year-olds follow a theme-based curriculum. The 4-year-olds and transition class use the Letterland curriculum endorsed by Wake County Public Schools. We provide instruction through centers:
- Reading – Verbalizing, prewriting, letter recognition, listening skills and memory
- Math – Number recognition, shapes and sets, measuring, patterns and counting
- Science – Hands-on experiments that relate to the current theme or letter
- Gross Motor Development – Music and playground time, muscle control, catching, throwing, jumping, skipping & more!
- Fine Motor Development – Drawing, painting, writing, tracing, play dough and finger play
Please read more about our schedule, program and fees here.
We welcome your questions, and thank you for your interest. Contact Director Sherry Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.